Can someone explain to me the appeal of dueling in MMOs? Does it step from a childhood steeped in Harry Potter’s one-on-one confrontations? Is it a pleasant distraction while hanging out in town? Does it settle whose epeen is the greatest, once and for all? Or is it something else entirely?
While I contemplate that question, you can try out AdventureQuest 3D’s new dueling system when it arrives in the game next week. One vs. one PvP is coming as an option, although the game’s developers are quick to note that you can turn it off if you don’t want to be pestered by dueling requests.
“Unlike the group PvP (which you can test now if you are a Guardian), one-on-one duels are NOT scaled,” the devs advised. “So gear your character to the max. Your cross-skills can make or break a duel. Choose wisely. Also, do not forget to buff up.”
- 3D Poker Looks to be the Future of Online Poker Games
- 3D Graphics = 2D Graphics + Third Axis + Many Techniques
- Reverse Engineering Services and 3D Scanning
- International Business Concepts - Will 3D Holographic Projection Change Business Forever
- How To Draw 3D Cartoons Quickly And Easily
- Beijing Opera Masks and Face-Painting
- Google Looks to One-Up Apple with Face Unlock and New Motion Sense Gestures on Pixel 4
- Night Face Creams - How to Choose One That Works
- Personal Injury Lawyer Faces Sack For Assault
- Apple, Facebook face off over posh NYC office space: sources