Apex Legends Season 2 is kicking off July 2 and it’s bringing some big changes to Kings Canyon — including big critters and dragons? At least, that’s what it looks like in the new launch trailer released today.
The new battle pass was teased almost a month ago during E3, when the new electrifying character Watson was also introduced. There were also some new weapons and other additions teased at the time.
The good news is players don’t have to wait much longer for the new content — just five more days. Until then, you can watch the new trailer below.
- Fortnite Chapter 2, Season 1 Battle Pass Is Very Easy To Level Up In
- Video Game Legends - The History of Zelda's Link
- The Battle Rages On in the First Full Trailer for
- American Football League Records - Legends of the Game
- Exposing Drop Shipping Legends
- The Apex Effect - A Fascinating Mental and Psychological Conundrum
- Cheap Trailers - Six Ways to Get Trailer Discounts
- Servicing RV Trailer Bearings
- Ramayana By Valmiki Is Not Just A Legend
- Trailer Sway Control