“The raid takes place immediately following the events of the Mythwright Gambit raid, in which players stepped inside the Mystic Forge to help Zommoros beat back his djinn rival. Now, Qadim has invaded the djinn’s home city of Ahdashim, determined to hijack its mythical power and place himself above all other djinn. Should he succeed, Ahdashim will become a black hole of magical corruption, infecting every djinn alive — and through them the natural world itself.”
Players can also start collecting Condensed Ley-Line Essences from world bosses and start bringing them to skritt to create “shiny weapons” or to make them “even shinier.” You have until June 25th to collect those Essences so you better get started.
The cash shop has also been updated with new items including the Shimmering Skyscale skin. You can check that out below along with the official Key of Ahdashim trailer. Apart from that, ArenaNet has also rolled out a number of bug fixes and other quality of life improvements. Head over to the Guild Wars 2 official forums for the full patch notes.
- New exhibit chronicles New Yorkers in Korean, Vietnam wars
- New Jersey Transit shows off 'war room' for emergency operations
- Disney unveils new merchandise coming to Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge shops
- Larry Dyhrberg, Falmouth: New times after the Cold War
- Scribes Show Support for Writers Guild Leaders in Talent Agency Fight
- Saints player David Onyemata’s home raided after package seized in New York, JPSO report says
- Twitter Reacts to 'Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker' Teaser Trailer With Memes, Jokes and Outrage
- ‘Cold War’ movie review: Oscar-nominated period romance is nothing short of gorgeous
- Israel Says It Wants 'War with Iran' and Is Meeting with Arab Countries to 'Advance' It
- New Orleans’ local TV news ratings race is still a hot one, Nielsen figures show