From the creators of Zombie Army Trilogy and Sniper Elite 4 comes Zombie Army 4: Dead War, announced earlier this week at E3 2019. The year is 1946. A year ago Hitler, defeated, initiated “Plan Z.” A brave band of heroes managed to cast the zombie army and the demon Führer back to hell. But little do they know… Hitler is back for more carnage! The undead rises early 2020 on PlayStation 4, Xbox One and the Epic Games Store for PC.
Founded in 1992, studio Rebellion is one of Europe’s leading independent game developers and publishers. Whether it’s the breathtaking intensity of Sniper Elite 4, the face-hugging terror of Aliens vs. Predator or the grindhouse frenzy of Zombie Army Trilogy, the Oxford-based studio is known for creating stand-out games that thrill players. The team is now working hard on perfecting its latest third-person shooter, Zombie Army 4: Dead War.
• RAISING HELL LIKE NEVER BEFORE
As showcased in the ghastly reveal trailer, Rebellion is taking the Zombie Army series to a whole new level of terror!
• A HARROWING NEW CAMPAIGN FOR 1-4 PLAYERS
Featuring drop-in, drop-out co-op from start to finish!
• HUGE NEW LEVELS ACROSS ITALY AND BEYOND
Creep across corpse-riddled Venice canals! Survive a zombie zoo!
• DEEP PROGRESSION AND CUSTOMIZATION
Unlock dozens of skills, special attacks, weapon upgrades, cosmetic items, emotes and more.
• ENHANCE YOUR WEAPONRY WITH INCREDIBLE POWERS
Harness divine devastation! Stun hordes into shock with electricity!
• GORGE ON THE GORY X-RAY KILL CAM
Upgraded for the undead and now includes traps and explosives!
- Get a Free Game Every Two Weeks on the Epic Games Store
- Epic Games Store vs Steam: battle of the online stores
- Epic Games Store: exclusives, early access, and how it could take on Steam
- Epic Games Store to keep nabbing exclusives, even with titles already on Steam
- Epic Games Store steals another high profile title from Steam
- Borderlands 3 launches in September – as an Epic Games Store exclusive
- Epic Games Store grabs more big-name PC exclusives including The Outer Worlds
- Epic Games Store would drop exclusives if Steam only took 12% of dev revenue
- Borderlands 3 could launch on September 13 release, and may be an Epic Games Store exclusive
- Epic Games Store is giving away hit puzzler The Witness for free