Expert advice on make-up marvel that is concealer BelfastTelegraph.co.uk For its ability to cover up even the nastiest acne breakouts, and to make us look wide awake when we feel like death, concealer is a true make-up marvel. https://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/life/fashion-beauty/expert-advice-on-makeup-marvel-that-is-concealer-38242086.html https://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/life/features/article38242085.ece/18b54/AUTOCROP/h342/2019-06-24_lif_51301135_I9.JPG Email For its ability to cover up even the nastiest acne breakouts, and to make us look wide awake when we feel like death, concealer is a true make-up marvel. But when it goes wrong? It can go really wrong. Anna Vakili, a contestant on this year’s Love Island, has taken a bit of a hammering on social media, thanks to her choice of under-eye make-up products. “Anna, babe, blend out your under-eye concealer… and for the love of all make-up gods do not use that much ever again,” was one of many comments on Twitter. “Concealer can be our best friend,” says make-up artist Frey-ja Barker. “However, if applied badly, it will not do us any favours.” So, whether you’re a reality TV star or not, we’ve got the pro tips you need, from prepping your skin and choosing the right shade, to expert application. Here are seven concealer fails and how to fix them… 1. Not prepping your… Read full this story
- Keanu Reeves to make Marvel debut with 'The Eternals'?
- This is the celebrity-favourite concealer that Emma Willis swears by for her flawless beauty looks
- Why American Moms Can’t Get Enough Expert Parenting Advice
- Put your points on paper, wear red lipstick and use personal pronouns: Legal experts reveal how you can win an argument EVERY time
- The biggest mistake women make when buying swimwear revealed - and the best cuts for each body shape
- Hungry for fame! Comedian Ash Williams reveals MAFS' Mike Gunner hit him up for advice on landing a TV role... after reality star was accused of running his own fan page
- Why menopause makes you comfort eat - and how to stop it, a leading psychologist explains
- Michelle Keegan's make-up artist Krystal Dawn reveals how to get her gorgeous glow
- Beauty focused New Year's Resolutions to make in 2019
- Kim Kardashian's make-up artist reveals the star's secret to long eyelashes
Expert advice on make-up marvel that is concealer have 391 words, post on www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk at June 24, 2019. This is cached page on MMOR. If you want remove this page, please contact us.