On May 14th, Guild Wars 2 fans were delivered a bittersweet message from the game’s main composer, Maclaine Diemer. Diemer, who had been adding music to the title ever since back in Season 1, announced that he was stepping down as the soundtrack lead. “Today is the release of the final episode of Living World Season 4 content for Guild Wars 2, and with that my final batch of music as full time composer,” he tweeted. “While there will hopefully be more from me in the future, it’s the end of a major chapter in my life. I hope players love it. I’m so grateful to have nine years of continuous work with such an amazing group of people.” In honor of Diemer’s extensive work on the MMO, which spanned four living world seasons and two expansions, I thought it would be a perfect time to highlight the best of the Season 4 score in today’s column. So what does Guild Wars 2 sound like these days? Let’s take a listen! “Aurene” For once, Guild Wars 2 presented a dragon as a good guy rather than a world-destroying villain, and it got a theme appropriate to its status. Aurene is… Read full this story
- Former Yanks ALCS hero retires after 12 MLB seasons
- Fiesta Bowl: Is this the best game of bowl season?
- Best of Raw Politics: Season 1
- The best film scenes of 2017
- The best film scenes of 2016
- The best film scenes of 2015
- The best movie trailers of 2017
- The best of film 2017: The ballots
- The best film scenes of 2014
- The best of film 2016: The ballots
Jukebox Heroes: The best of Guild Wars 2’s Season 4 soundtrack have 273 words, post on massivelyop.com at June 2, 2019. This is cached page on MMOR. If you want remove this page, please contact us.