Those of you running out of space to store the enhancers obtained from the Motherlode Maw in RuneScape needn’t worry much longer, as the game is changing the way the items work. Specifically, they’re no longer going to be items; instead, they function as passive abilities that can be toggled on or off, with an extra charge being stocked up every time you would normally get one. Enhancers from Slayer Bounty and Elite Dungeon rewards will not be changed, however; the patch should still free up a fair amount of bank space, as the items will be removed and converted upon logging in. Players can also look forward to items functioning correctly from the action bar, such as scrimshaw working to open a craft interface and icons refreshing correctly. It’s a quality-of-life fix that will hopefully make players generally happier to experience the game, but you can check out the full set of patch notes for a detailed rundown on the game improvements.
- 9 deductions you can no longer claim when filing income taxes
- Players Want Blizzard To Rework Mercy, But Disagree On How
- Reworking the Zephirine sleeves
- United *Enhancing* Award Booking Fees And Rules; 14 Examples Of United Stopover Awards You’ll No Longer Be Able To Book In 2 Months
- Starting October 2020, your standard Washington state driver’s license will no longer get you through airport security
- Looker announces developer-friendly platform enhancements
- NUTRITION FAST BREAK. At chain restaurants, you no longer have to eat off the fat of the land
- Model Paulina Porizkova compares surgically-enhanced Heidi Montag to 'a cheap plastic pool float'
- Chefs adding vegan items on menus no longer a weird hippie thing
- Mariano Rivera: Teammates should admit performance-enhancing drug use
RuneScape is reworking Maw Enhancers to no longer be items have 288 words, post on massivelyop.com at June 17, 2019. This is cached page on MMOR. If you want remove this page, please contact us.