It’s ooey. It’s squishy. And it’s just begging to be lanced by expert boil poppers.
If you have the stomach for it, you might want to jump into a reprise of Warframe’s Operation: Plague Star, which is running from now through June 26th. “The infested boil that once threatened the Plains has grown back, uglier and more putrid than before. According to the Ostrons, Infested lifeforms are emerging from it. We need to act now before the Infested make their way to Cetus,” urged Digital Extremes.
Pimple poppers should report on Cetus to run the Plague Star Bounty. Standing earned from the event can be spent on various rewards, including ether daggers, event emblems, mods, infested Zaw arcanes, and the previously retired Snipetron sniper rifle.
Also… clean up afterwards, please. Nobody needs to see that mess.
- Awkward! Ivanka and Jared cuddle up as they attend the star-studded second wedding of Karlie Kloss and Josh Kushner in Wyoming - alongside a host of VERY outspoken Trump critics, including Katy Perry, Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher
- 2013 Automobile Magazine All-Stars
- 2012 Automobile Magazine All-Stars
- Injuries plaguing the Chargers lineup
- 2011 Automobile Magazine All-Stars
- Best gifts for Star Wars fans
- Musicians going Hollywood: What separates pop hits and film flops
- The Veronicas appear defiant as they dine out in Brisbane supported by their partners ...after police escorted the pop duo off a Qantas flight following dispute over luggage
- In summer of discontent, Pop finds reason to return
- 'They couldn't reach the overhead!' Short fans rally behind The Veronicas after police escorted pop duo off a Qantas flight following dispute when they were asked to move their luggage