The second Closed Beta Test is nearly here for Astellia Online, and with it will come some new content to explore. CBT2 will offer up large-scale PVP within the Avalon, as well as the Cash Shop and Loyalty Systems. The first major revisions to the mana/progression systems will also be seen in CBT2 in Astellia Online. Avalon will hold some intense PVPVE battles every week. Each week, players join one of three factions and do battle with other players, while also taking care of PVE quests, and capture strongholds/other tactical points. It will offer something for both PVP and PVE fans.
The other major talking point in Astellia Online’s Closed Beta 2 is the Zender (Loyalty) and Cash Shop systems. This will let players take a peek at these systems for the Western release of Astellia, and more information will be available soon. In the first two days of CBT2, players can test these first major changes, and to help gather this data accurately, they have to build on the same base build as CBT1. This will hopefully ensure they’re moving in the correct direction to build the best game they can.
- Ronan Keating reveals close bond with beautiful daughter Missy
- Pixel 4, Pixel 4 XL Review and Hands-On Videos Surface Online, Reveal Smooth Display, Ambient EQ Features
- MIUI 10 Global Beta ROM 8.7.5 Rollout Begins for Compatible Xiaomi Phones
- Ghost Recon Breakpoint beta last chance WARNING: Download and play on PS4, Xbox One
- PUBG Lite Beta Servers Go Live Today in India, Full Game Is Now Up for 'Pre-Download'
- PUBG Lite Beta Servers Set to Go Online in India on July 4
- Marvel’s Avengers Beta to First Hit PS4, Gameplay Video Out in August — San Diego Comic-Con 2019
- Open Beta Is A Good Way To Play
- The Division 2 Open Beta Download Size, Patch Notes Revealed
- Android Q Beta 3 With Dark Theme Announced, New Features Revealed, and More From I/O 2019