We still don’t know the actual monetization status on Blue Protocol, but considering it’s Bandai Namco — and that Mike seems pretty interested in the game — we’re going to keep covering it until we know one way or the other. While the developer is probably going to hold off on that bit of info for a while, they have released something — in the form of character creation videos.
One each for the male and female characters was posted on the Blue Protocol Twitter account. Both videos look pretty much like what you’d probably expect from character creation — face, hair, body, and a chance to see what different outfits look like on them.
- Breathe Life Into Your Characters
- American Express Blue Cards: Which Blue Is For You?
- Product Creation for the Internet
- A Blues Clues Party That is Happy Birthday Theme
- Top 5 Strategies For Product Creation And Selling On The Internet
- Idiot's Guide to Internet Product Creation
- The Art Of Information Product Creation With Private Label Rights
- Ebook Creation - How to Write a Quality Ebook
- Sales Funnel Product Creation
- Product Creation Secrets - How to Create a New Ebook or Video Per Month, Easy