You know what? We spoke too soon.
What looked like an imminent launch for the cute-looking but largely overlooked Caravan Stories is going to turn into a longer wait than expected. Originally, the fantasy title was slated to launch on the PlayStation 4 this July 23rd, but on Sunday the studio announced that it was delaying the open beta and release in order to put in some more work.
“We’re working hard to make your journey through Iyarr an amazing one, and we need some more time to polish up the game to make it the best that it can be,” Aiming said. “We’ll update you with the new release date and beta info as soon as we can.”
In the meanwhile, why not check out the visuals, details, and music from Caravan Stories on the official site?
- India delays moon launch an hour before liftoff
- Police launch burglary crackdown in Stratford District
- Caledonian Sleeper delays new trains on Highland route
- Trump’s national emergency; SpaceX launch delay
- Moon landing: The greatest Apollo 11 story ever told
- Davis launches kina to kina program
- New interactive gaming exhibit launched in Motherwell
- PlayStation 5 goes up for pre-order
- Apple TV to add support for PlayStation and Xbox controllers
- PlayStation 5 graphics specs leaked