In August, the heroes of DC Universe Online will be making a new home on the Nintendo Switch. News of the port was announced during San Diego Comic-Con, where Daybreak Game Company dropped a trailer for it.
At launch, the game will include over 300 DC characters and more than 30 episodes. Unfortunately, Daybreak isn’t offering crossplay between the Switch and the other versions. Instead, the Switch version will be on a completely new server. This also means that players will not be able to access their account on other platforms. Daybreak does note that they’re considering crossplay options for later on down the line.
- The Witcher 3's Nintendo Switch port arrives on October 15
- Overwatch is getting a Nintendo Switch port on October 15
- The Outer Worlds is getting a Nintendo Switch port
- This newly announced Nintendo Switch bundle arrives just in time for the holidays
- Report: Smaller Nintendo Switch to Arrive Before More Powerful Version
- Dark Souls: Remastered for Nintendo Switch: Everything you need to know!
- Interview: Virtuos On Bringing Big Games To The Small Nintendo Switch
- Devil May Cry's Switch Port Is A Janky But Faithful Reprint
- Assassin's Creed III for Nintendo Switch: Everything you need to know!
- Square Enix ‘heavily interested’ in bringing Kingdom Hearts III to the Nintendo Switch: report