Bravo’s Real Housewives reunions are always a wild ride, and the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills reunion—and the aftermath of it—has certainly lived up to its reputation. The season-long feud between Lisa Vanderpump and Kyle Richards (and basically all the women, let’s be real) has only gotten more intense and Camille Grammer lost it when she went after Teddy Mellencamp Arroyave, Dorit Kemsley and Denise Richards. There’s so much going on it’s hard to keep up. Fear not, we’ve got you covered. Here’s everything you need to know about the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills reunion drama. Kyle Richards vs. Lisa Vanderpump (and now Ken Todd) What started as a simple dispute over a dog turned into a season-long drama that not only ruined Richards and Vanderpump’s decade long friendship but also resulted in Vanderpump leaving the series. Now Vanderpump’s husband, Ken Todd, is inserting himself into the drama, accusing Richards of being a bully. “It’s a year this next month that all the negativity against my wife started,” Todd wrote on Twitter on Sunday, his birthday. “I know I am not the most eloquent writer—I see and speak in simple terms. This year, there has been a huge amount… Read full this story
- Kelsey Grammer Got Tattooed Near His Balls So He Wouldn't Cheat on His Wife
- Do we really hate Apple and the iPhone?
- What the Hell Are Lambskin Condoms, and Should You Be Using Them?
- TV without frontiers, lawmakers in tears
- Let's Remember, and Try To Forget, That Other Wrinkle in Time Movie
- Inside Incels' Looksmaxing Obsession: Penis Stretching, Skull Implants And Rage
- Instant Feedback – Part 2
- Your Creative Calendar: 73 Things To Do, See, And Hear This April
- Does Intermittent Fasting Work?
- Following on More Than Friday: The Ones Who Teach Me
Everything You Need to Know About Kyle vs. Lisa and Camille's Breakdown on 'Real Housewives' Reunion have 301 words, post on www.newsweek.com at July 24, 2019. This is cached page on MMOR. If you want remove this page, please contact us.