If you’re waiting on Lost Ark to someday make its way to you, well… you’re probably going to be waiting a good while, but there’s something new to dream about. Smilegate has revealed yet another class, the Assassin.
The assassin — which apparently comes from the island of Peyton, if I understood Google Translate correctly — has two “fates”: Blade and Demonics. Think of fates as jobs or subclasses. According to the description, one controls the power of the devil, while the other accepts it.
The Blade rejects temptation through vigorous training and uses a main weapon known as “three swords”. Effectively this gives them a choice of dual-wielding two smaller weapons or breaking out a strong sword when needed.
Demonics apparently go all-in for the use of demon energy, and even turn into true demons when madness overtakes them. Both fates have demon abilities. One just seems to use them more often than the other.
- Mercedes reveals new E-Class; to be showcased at NAIAS
- This Is It, New S-Class Caught Without Camouflage
- Mercedes-Benz Sells 175 Units Of New M-Class
- Mercedes-Benz Launches New M Class – Live From Event
- Mercedes Receives 30000 Bookings For New S-Class
- Mercedes To Launch New S-Class Diesel In April
- Juventus star Douglas Costa reveals new lightning bolt tattoo on back of BOTH legs
- Trip diary: how Mercedes launches a new S-class
- Mercedes reveals interior of upcoming new V-Class
- Mercedes reveals secrets of tech-laden new E-Class