Things are about to heat up in the Undermountain when Neverwinter‘s 17th module comes to PC on August 13. The new update, titled Uprising, focuses on the conflict between the Illithid and the game’s next playable race, the Gith.
The Gith are psionic warriors out for revenge against the Illithid and the conflict comes to a head in the caverns of the Undermountain where players will challenge Halaster Blackcloak in a 10-player trial.
Players’ previous actions in the Undermountain will have an obvious impact when the new update arrives. When it hits, players will notice renovations across Protector’s Enclave. There are even updates to the early game experience, with changes made to a selection of zones and stories. There will also be a new PvP map with plenty of new gear to earn.
As we get closer to the update’s launch date, the Neverwinter team will provide more information on what players can expect via the game’s blog hub. Until those start popping up, those interested can at least check out the trailer.
- Parrot Anafi drone update adds new HDR, hyperlapse camera skills
- Fortnite v10.40 Update Adds Bots to Help Players Improve, but How Will Skill Be Measured?
- Samsung Galaxy Buds Update Adds Features to Bixby and Improves Gesture Controls
- Can a New Space Race Connect the World to the Internet?
- Snapchat update adds over 100,000 new filters TODAY – here’s how to find them
- Google adds handy playable podcasts to search results
- PUBG Mobile v0.13.5 Update Brings New PP-19 Gun, HDR Mode, Season 8 Royale Pass, and More
- Google's G Suite adds new AI and security tools
- Facebook Messenger adds new effects, facial recognition and Uber
- Apple adds new Animojis to iOS 12.2 beta 2