If you’re wondering where Caravan Stories is — don’t worry, you haven’t missed it. The free-to-play PlayStation 4 MMORPG was supposed to launch into open beta yesterday, with a full launch scheduled for a week later, but the team at Aiming Inc. decided to delay things to give the game an additional coat of polish.
Sure, it’s a little disappointing to have to wait longer, especially if you were looking forward to the game, but if it means Aiming can make the game better for North American audiences, it’s probably worth a wait of a few more weeks. Seeing as how the developer didn’t make the announcement until two days before the expected launch date, you’d think this falls into the category of “last-minute snag” rather than “complete overhaul” and that it won’t be too long before Caravan Stories is released into the wild.
- Two North-east schools will delay opening tomorrow due to forecast snow
- Three North-east schools will delay opening tomorrow due to forecast snow
- These North-east schools have made changes to opening times and transport due to weather
- Federer beats Berdych to reach Australian Open semi-finals
- LATEST: Petition launched calling for Nadhim Zahawi's resignation
- Serena in line for Australian Open return
- Serena Williams withdraws from Australian Open
- Aisamul Haq crashes out of Australian Open
- Nadal forced out with injury on day of upsets in Australian Open
- Angelique Kerber reaches Australian Open semi-finals