Life is Feudal: MMO, the aptly named ‘MMO’ version of Life is Feudal, officially went full free to play today. The core gameplay elements with Life is Feudal is similar to sandbox survival games like Rust and Ark: Survival Evolved, but with much larger scale and more persistent elements. I suspect the free to play transition happened because of the game’s declining playerbase, which currently averages ~500 users online at any given time, down significantly from over 3,000 last year. Further reading: Official announcement FacebookTwitterReddit Related
- Making Money From Your Website Content - Who Says You Must Provide Everything For Free?
- Should Boys Play With Dolls?
- Setting an Inspiring Vision For Your Life
- Life Fitness Elliptical Cross Trainers - Smooth Operators
- Free Casino Bets - Learning The Ropes
- Free Poker Card Games - Easiest Way to Learn How to Play
- Free Poker Money - No Deposit Required
- Free iPhone - Is it Actually Possible to Get One For Free?
- Post Capitalist Free Market Society (Part VIII) - The Technodem, the Base of Technological Democracy
- How to Level the Playing Field With Free Poker Bets
Sandbox Survival MMO Life is Feudal: MMO Goes Free to Play have 189 words, post on mmos.com at July 18, 2019. This is cached page on MMOR. If you want remove this page, please contact us.