Life is Feudal: MMO, the aptly named ‘MMO’ version of Life is Feudal, officially went full free to play today. The core gameplay elements with Life is Feudal is similar to sandbox survival games like Rust and Ark: Survival Evolved, but with much larger scale and more persistent elements. I suspect the free to play transition happened because of the game’s declining playerbase, which currently averages ~500 users online at any given time, down significantly from over 3,000 last year.
Further reading: Official announcement
- How do you play Sun Bingo’s Fluffy Favourites slot game, what are the special bonuses and how much can you bet?
- Adebayo Akinfenwa reveals he tries to intimidate Wycombe Wanderers boss Gareth Ainsworth into playing him
- Cheryl is just hours away from finally divorcing Jean-Bernard Fernandez Versini to start new life with Liam Payne
- Life Is Sh*t taps The Vibrators to headline its seventh edition
- Former Red Army Faction Leader Mohnhaupt Goes Free
- Colombia plane crash: Chapecoense star Helio Neto, who survived the horrific incident, told he WILL play football again
- New sober life program provides substance-free fun
- German carmaker Opel may survive even if General Motors goes bankrupt
- Accused Nazi Child Killer Goes Free
- Blackburn 1 Derby 0: Craig Conway’s penalty winner boosts Rovers’ survival hopes as Rams woe goes on