Is it just me or does the gear you get while levelling through any expansion of WoW generally look ridiculous? I remember back in classic WoW that I liked the items I got. There was a black leather set that my hunter wore for a bit and I tried to get the Robes of Arugal on any caster class I played. But Burning Crusade looked too… neon? No, not the right word. But too colourful and cheap, in a way. And now, Battle for Azeroth – or at least, the region my warlock is in.
I can imagine that it looks really good on a troll, maybe a tauren or a druid. But definitely not on a warlock! I’ve not used the transmogrification system yet other than to hide my helmet. But I wanted my warlock to look like a warlock at least for a bit and until she’s replacing the current gear again.
Much better, if you ask me.
I am also still not yet used to the “new faces” of my characters. I don’t know when they added the changed character models, but I haven’t actively played the game since then. My Undead looks weird, but I guess I’ll get used to it at some point.
- Samsung Galaxy Gear hands-on
- ‘Destiny 2’ power leveling guide: How to get raid-ready fast
- Review: Gear IconX (2018) software update brings meaningful additions
- Samsung Gear VR (2017) review
- Forget smart wristwatches, these Samsung Gear S3 pocket timepieces are absolutely amazing
- [Interview] Here’s how Samsung came up with the design of the Gear S3
- How to get your light level above 365 in ‘Destiny: Rise of Iron’
- Synopsys To Buy Atrenta, Ansys To Acquire Gear
- Audi to use Samsung’s Gear VR headet to let customers experience its new TT S Coupé
- Gears of War 4 is now free to try through June 15