Where do I even begin to open with this one? Man. I probably poured a solid eight hours straight into this because I was just having that much fun with it.
TemTem is a very unique styled Kickstarter backed MMORPG that raised over half a million dollars in crowdfunding. That goes to show you exactly how many people are looking for a Pokemon alternative set in an MMO world, right?
It plays just like Pokemon does.
There are almost 150 I believe thus far. 141 total? And from what I can tell, each and every single TemTem looks fairly unique. I was surprised.Crystal, Digital, Earth, Electric, Fire, Melee, Mental, Nature, Neutral, Toxic, Water and Wind.Dragonite, Blastoise, Gyarados, Alakazam, and.. 2 others I’d normally use as HM slaves.
Actually very impressive. It has a more detailed character creator than most Anime MMOs do so that’s saying something.
Whether TemTem will be a good MMORPG for you depends on whether you like monster-collectors.
But that’s just my opinion – my first impression of the game. What do you guys think? Did you enjoy it? Do you enjoy it? Are you looking forward to eventually trying it out or do you even want to?
- Bruce Allen: Redskins culture is 'actually damn good'
- Good Morning Britain’s Susanna Reid declares she’ll never marry boyfriend Steve Parish
- Alpha Bank's real estate unit in Romania sold apartments of EUR 28 mln in 2018
- How 'The Good Place' made the cast, creative team and maybe even the viewers better people
- How 'The Good Place' made even the viewers better people
- Eamonn Sweeney: 'Chances of a thriller are pretty slim as bitter rivals square up in third successive Cup final'
- Eamonn Sweeney: 'Chances of a thriller are pretty slim as bitter rivals square up in fourth successive Cup final'
- Dick's Sporting Goods CEO Ed Stack: The consumer is in 'pretty good shape'
- How Good is a Russian Not Bad?
- Sorry Hotstar, Your Sports Live Streaming Experience Just Isn't Good Enough