After a somewhat unsettling delay for the game’s open beta, Caravan Stories is once again scheduled for release, this time on September 10th. The title is launching on PlayStation 4 as a free-to-play title, with Japanese audio and English subtitles, so if you were hoping for a big-name voice cast, you’re going to be a little disappointed. If you were hoping the game would be out during the summer… well, you’ll still be disappointed, but less so.
The premise of the game is that players are managing not simply a lone character but an entire caravan, hence the title. Your eponymous caravan serves as a mobile hub with customizable looks, battle effects, and crafting facilities; you’ll also be assembling a party of your own to work together, recruiting both other people and animals to assemble your group before teaming up with other players. Check out screenshots and the release trailer below.
Source: Press release
- Andrew McCarthy: This bogus story launched the 'collusion' probe
- Marvel's Spider-Man Fans Celebrate the PS4 Game's First Anniversary
- The PS4: One Day Later
- Every Single Thing We've Written About The PS4, All In One Place
- Caravan migrants at US-Mexico border begin hunger strike
- PlayStation Meeting 2016 RECAP: PS4 Pro and Slim revealed with prices and dates
- 'Marvel's Spider-Man' PS4 Review
- Author who penned the first ever oral history of 9/11 admits he 'cried almost every day' while compiling harrowing stories from witnesses and families
- JB Hi-Fi launches a five-day 'madness' sale on computers, cameras, TVs, vacuum cleaners and fridges - with prices slashed by as much as 50 per cent
- ISRO launches EMISAT, 28 nano satellites from Satish Dhawan Space Centre in Sriharikota