WonderPlanet announced an interesting collaboration, that will begin on August 16th, 2019. Crash Fever will partner with Puella Magi Madoka Magica the Movie. Available on both iOS and Android devices, and the event will offer new quests, limited-edition characters, and so much more. Logging in will give players bonuses, such as a limited-edition unit with Divine Girl Madoka Kaname. Those who log in each day will also receive valuable Polygons and other gifts.
There are, of course, incredible units available for a limited time, that have full voice support. Units include: Madoka Kaname, Homura Akemi, Mami Tomoe, Sayaka Miki, Kyoko Sakura. During the event, there will be a “Lock Quest”, where players can obtain exclusive tickets, and materials. The quest can be played once a day, and is easy enough for beginners to clear, so everyone can try it out.
- NHTSA Probes Latest Autopilot-related Tesla Crash
- The 2018 Subaru Ascent: Prepare To See Three-Row AWD Crossovers Everywhere
- Check side-effects of hay fever remedies and medicines before driving
- Report: Ford Mach 1 Crossover to Sit on Focus Platform
- First death announced in DR Congo after Ebola outbreak
- Upcoming Ford Mach 1 Crossover Said to Sit on New Focus Platform
- Ford's Electric Crossover To Debut In 2020
- Serena pulls out of Madrid with fever
- Elena Delle Donne finds other ways to contribute as Mystics beat Fever in opener, 82-75
- NTSB Report Suggests Uber's Backup Driver More at Fault Than Car in Fatal Crash