The past few weeks have been pretty transformative for EVE Online, with the global communications blackout across null-security space revitalising roaming gang PvP in a way I personally haven’t seen for nearly a decade. What started as something of an experiment by CCP Games now seems to be blooming into a radical new design direction for the game that could seriously shake things up. We may be about to enter an unprecedented era of danger and conflict in EVE as developers work to inject a little chaos back into the sandbox. As we covered earlier this week, CCP Games CEO Hilmar Veigar Petursson made the case for a new design direction during recent appearance on community podcast Talking in Stations, where he noted that “Over time the chaos of EVE Online has been drained into order, the sand in the sandbox has turned into cement.” Hilmar suggested that EVE will be entering into a new “chaos era,” but what could that look like and how would it improve the game? In this edition of EVE Evolved, I explore the stagnation of nullsec, the effect of the blackout, and how CCP could shake things up further. The stagnation of nullsec When… Read full this story
- Courts Records Online - How Can I Search Court Records?
- No Limit Texas Holdem Poker Tournament Strategy - Online Poker Tells When Reading Poker Players
- Work From Home Online and Gain Its Benefits
- 4 Key Steps Before You Start Your Own Online Business
- Online Approval Credit Cards
- Essential Online Dating Tips For Women
- Free Online Dating Services - Learn Their Advantages And Disadvantages
- Top WAR Online Kill Collector Quests Guide - Warhammer Online Strategies and Leveling Guides
- What You Can Do to Make Money Online
- Entrepreneurs And Online Business
EVE Evolved: What injecting chaos means for EVE Online have 298 words, post on massivelyop.com at August 4, 2019. This is cached page on MMOR. If you want remove this page, please contact us.