Today’s guest post is from DDOCentral’s Matt, who wanted to give Bio Break’s readership a deeper look into Dungeons and Dragons Online’s Masterminds of Sharn expansion. Thanks Matt! Dungeons and Dragons Online (DDO) released its fourth paid expansion on May 14th, 2019 titled Masterminds of Sharn. The three previous paid expansions for DDO are Menace of the Underdark, released on June 25th, 2012, Shadowfell Conspiracy, released on August 19th, 2013, and Mists of Ravenloft, released on December 6th, 2017. Masterminds of Sharn is the first paid expansion for DDO set in the Eberron universe, which was the original DDO campaign setting when the MMORPG launched in early 2006. After thirteen years, DDO finally leaves the small frontier settlement of Stormreach on the southern jungle continent of Xen’Drik where the adventure began for the great metropolis of Sharn, the City of Towers, located on the central continent of Khorvaire. Sharn is not only the most populous city in Khorvaire, but is also notable as the seat of power for the racially-affiliated Dragonmarked Houses. The Dragonmarked Houses enjoy a near-monopoly on many crucial business activities, both magical and mundane as well as legal and illegal. This article is the second in a series of… Read full this story
- Michelle Obama pens guest post for Upworthy.com about value of higher education
- ‘Dead Man’s Burden,’ ‘Post Tenebras Lux’: Movie reviews
- ‘Mr. Burns, a Post-Electric play,’ theater review
- ‘The Dark Knight Rises’ fans’ backlash against negative reviews prompts RottenTomatoes.com to suspend comments
- Michael Gross goes for further review after N.Y. Times' Janet Maslin pans his book
- Money Quick Tips: Can you trust online reviews?
- 2013 Nissan Leaf review: Top-selling electric car defies expectations
- Honda CR-Z hybrid review: The most fun, affordable hybrid on the market
- 2015 Subaru Legacy 2.5i Limited full review and test drive
- Nissan GT-R Review: The supercar that doesn’t need a fancy badge to conquer the world
Guest Post: DDO Masterminds of Sharn review (part 2) have 326 words, post on biobreak.wordpress.com at August 6, 2019. This is cached page on MMOR. If you want remove this page, please contact us.