If you don’t remember what Lime Odyssey was, we can’t blame you, since the title never actually launched in the United States at all. It was set to launch with Aeria Games, but while the title was still in beta, it shut down in Korea, got a second chance at development, and then shut down again. It just was not to be… and yet now it’s getting another chance at life, it appears, as the IP has been purchased by a heretofore unknown Korean company Neonovice to make a new title.
Before you get too excited (you probably weren’t), let’s note that the plan is to take the IP, partner up with an unspecified Chinese mobile developer, and make a new title for mobile. This means that the odds of the game closely resembling its original form are… let’s say low. Still, for the ongoing saga of a game that can’t quite seem to get over, it’s an interesting development.
- Aeria Games Shows off Turga Race from Lime Odyssey
- Aeria Games Spotlights Human Race for Lime Odyssey MMORPG
- HP's Mobile Revival May Include Android
- Looks like Scribblenauts is getting a revival on PS4, Xbox, Switch
- OPINION Getting Mobile App Devs to Jump on Your Bandwagon
- Ragnarok Odyssey Ace – Getting Better with a Bunch of New Features
- Review: Ragnarok Odyssey Ace – Getting a Second Wind
- Snazzy Abyss Odyssey Brawler Gets Preorders On Steam
- Etrian Odyssey II Getting a 3DS Remake
- Ragnarok Odyssey Ace Gets Multiplayer Screenshots, Crossover Content with Gravity Rush, Soul Sacrifice and More