Get ready! The next Minion Masters Battle Pass arrives tomorrow on Xbox One and PC. The new season starts with an invasion — specifically the Scrats invading the Slither dominion.
The new Battle Pass adds several new things to the game, including new cards — 10 of them, emotes, and skins. There’s even a new legendary arena.
The new Battle Pass can be purchased for 1875 Rubies and grants players access to all of the above items as well as more XP, Rubies, Gold, and Shards. The entire package is detailed on the Minion Masters site.
- Battle Passes Are So Hot Right Now
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare to Offer Battle Pass, No Plans for Loot Boxes
- Call of Duty Modern Warfare COUNTDOWN: Release date, start time, Battle Pass
- Modern Warfare Battle Pass, campaign trailer and everything else we know
- Researchers find second warship from Second World War Battle of Midway
- Self-proclaimed Wing Chun master who vows to prove that 'traditional Chinese kung fu is not just fancy moves' gets knocked out by a kick-boxer in 74 seconds
- Official Star Wars Drones That Can Shoot Each Other? Yes, Please!
- Spain to Exhume Franco After Long and Bitter Battle
- Spain Is Exhuming Franco After Long and Bitter Battle
- New 'Star Wars Rebels' teaser has 'Force Awakens' lightsaber, Darth Vader, Leia and Yoda