next big thing has arrived in the form of its new module, Uprising, which has officially launched for PC as of today (consolers won’t see it until this fall). As we’ve been covering all summer, this update rolls out a new playable race, new
(seriously!), a cosmetics overhaul, a newbie experience revamp, and of course, the
that’s given me nightmares.
“Today, Perfect World Entertainment Inc., a leading publisher of live service games, and Cryptic Studios announced Neverwinter: Uprising is now available on PC; launching for consoles on October 1. Gith have arrived in the free-to-play MMORPG set in the Forgotten Realms as an all-new playable race, their eternal conflict with the illithid spilling into the caverns of Undermountain. Halaster Blackcloak demands retribution from the adventurers who have occupied his domain culminating in an all-new 10-player End Game Trial, new PvP content including gear and a map, a fresh ‘coat of paint’ on Protector’s Enclave, recrafted Early Game experience and much more.”
Worth noting is that the Gith are playable only by VIP subbers for the first two weeks before opening up for everyone. Here’s all of our Uprising coverage to date, along with the launch trailer – have fun!
Source: Press release
- Moto G8 Plus Set to Launch Today: Expected Price, Specifications, and More
- Windows 8 launches... and PC sales drop 21 percent. Hmm
- Three officials of Today Homes detained for allegedly cheating around 400 buyers
- YouTube Gaming Reportedly Launching Today
- YouTube Gaming Launching Today
- Nvidia Officially Launches Tegra 3
- Digi Officially Launches the Apple iPhone 7 and 7 Plus with Gusto
- Postknight Goes Live on February 9 with Official Launch
- The Altair 8800: The Machine That Launched the PC Revolution
- Firefox 8 Hits Mozilla Servers, Official Launch Tomorrow