I’m trying something new today. Last week saw over 375 new games listed on Steam, and get this: Roughly half of them didn’t even release. Steam has become such a dumping ground for trash that out of nearly 400 titles slated for release between July 28 and August 3, half of the developers never bothered actually putting them out. And the other half? Don’t get me started. Hentai slider puzzles, trashy RPG maker games, a Brian Boitano simulator, and more! It’s enough to make you not want to bother even looking at the release list. And that’s where I come in. I took a gander through the release list so you don’t have to, and pulled out more than a dozen games that look like they may actually be worth playing. Please note that this is solely based off of first impressions of the gameplay videos, reviews, and description of the title itself. I haven’t played the games and thus make no statement on their quality or whether you the reader will enjoy them. Luckily they are for the most part rather cheap and on some sort of launch sale. #1: Lost Flame Lost Flame is an old school roguelike… Read full this story
- Rust Is Seeing A Massive Resurgence Thanks To Big-Name Streamers
- Britain’s biggest family the Radfords celebrate Christmas with huge piles of gifts, festive pjs and a massive fry up
- What are your 2021 gaming resolutions?
- Resident Evil 2 remake: The Ghost Survivors mode coming as downloadable content
- Happy New Lockdown! Just 4% of Britons say they WILL break Covid rules to celebrate with friends tonight despite government pleas to stay at home as police launch crackdown on illegal street parties and Trafalgar Square is fenced off
- impressions: A heavy asterisk at launch for PC players [Updated]
- Here's what PC Gamer played over the break
[Not Massive] Last Week’s Steam Games You Might Enjoy have 304 words, post on mmofallout.com at August 5, 2019. This is cached page on MMOR. If you want remove this page, please contact us.