What to do when you’re actually just waiting for your nostalgia trip to start in World of Warcraft Classic? I thought I’d like to advance my guardian further into Mirkwood. But then I saw somebody tweet about their 7th anniversary gift in Guild Wars 2 and here I am, cleaning my bank, wondering which dye unlock to choose. And why is it that when you return to an MMO after not having played it in a while that you go and clean up your bank? Or is it just me? So here I am, cleaning up the bank, wondering when I stopped liking Guild Wars 2. And I think I know now what happened. Season 1 seemed very rushed sometimes. Content in, content out. Bugs or balance issues didn’t get fixed, because the team already had the next content piece in the pipeline. It was basically a “develop to throw it away” mentality and that’s a shame! What I loved was the open world events. Something exciting happened somewhere in the world and you could go there and be a part of it. If only some parts hadn’t been in the game for just two weeks. The parts that were… Read full this story
- More Americans think Trump would have stopped the Civil War than think the same about Andrew Jackson
- Pennsylvania official rebukes Donald Trump for saying capital city ‘looked like a war zone’
- Cyclone-ravaged Australia like ‘a war zone’
- COMMERCE SECRETARY: ‘I wouldn’t regard the Canadian situation as being anything like the war with ISIS’
- Chelsea Clinton blasts Trump’s suggestion that Andrew Jackson would have stopped the Civil War
- ‘This is what hell feels like’: CNN war correspondent says she’s ‘never seen anything’ like Aleppo
- It looks like ‘Star Wars’ might get its first female director
- Will a 'Text Stop' Like This Stop Drivers from Texting? This New Yorker Thinks So.
- Recent attack on Syrians ‘likely a war crime’—UN
- Stop Duterte’s war on drugs, SC asked
Paeroka’s Ponderings: Why I stopped liking Guild Wars 2 have 343 words, post on nerdybookahs.wordpress.com at August 24, 2019. This is cached page on MMOR. If you want remove this page, please contact us.