Starting today, players can pre-register for the new Lineage 2: Revolution update (https://l2.netmarble.com/kamael) to receive over 30 Enhance Scrolls once the update is available. More information about the update and scheduled rollout will be revealed at a later date via the pre-registration website.
The new Kamael race is the sixth race to appear in the game, following the addition of the Orc race in October last year. The update has multiple distinctive features compared to other races – Warriors of the Kamael race use Ancient Sword weapons, the Rogue uses Crossbow weapons and Mystic Kamael players have access to the Rapier weapon for close-combat attacks.
Moreover, the update will bring a new “Dual Class” system where players can experience different classes with their own characters and a new server where players can receive extensive rewards.
Upon completion of the update, players can also participate in various in-game events such as the Level-Up Boosting Event, as well as an event that gives out three full sets of Grade UR Equipment, the highest grade of its kind in the game.
Lineage 2: Revolution is a groundbreaking MMORPG bringing top-quality visuals, a massive open-world and large-scale PvP to mobile devices. Powered by the Unreal Engine, the game features stunning visuals and large-scale open-world combat where up to 200 players can battle in real-time on a single screen – all in a gorgeous, fully featured, persistent world MMORPG that can be enjoyed alongside millions around the world and all within the palm of your hands.
- New Supa racing concept signals return of a Toyota legend
- Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery has a new trailer to celebrate the opening of pre-registration
- New 10k race in Whitchurch sells out in weeks
- German parties begin formal talks on new ‘grand coalition’
- Italy's Ferrari chases Formula One title with new 2018 racing car
- Major new cycling races planned for Ripon
- New era for Ebrington begins with opening of new £6.7 million school
- Fresh Corrie McKeague search begins as police scour new area of Suffolk landfill site for missing RAF airman
- Work begins on creating two new screens at the Abbeygate Cinema, in Bury St Edmunds
- TECH: Check out these new wireless technology earphones