I’m resurrecting another old Bio Break feature in honor of this month’s Blaugust 2019 event, which is a collection of random screenshots that I took recently (or a while back and never shared). First up is a picture of my Lore-master entering Gladden Fields in LOTRO for the first time. I’m always a sucker for in-universe art, and this LOTRO flyer of the Goblin King amused me. What, is that four chins? This poor guy in DDO has way too many eyes and too few genitals. Can’t imagine that he’s happy with his lot in life. Um… should you be taking the time to pose and salute when there are LIT SUPER-BOMBS ALL OVER THE PLACE? Speaking of too many eyes. A character looking at or talking to their reflection in a game or movie always means they’re disturbed at best or intently evil at worst. Looking out the exit of this rather floral sewer in ESO. Hopefully those plants mask the smell of poo. Guild Wars 2 really does have incredibly good attack animations. I love the footwork here of the Mesmer while dueling.
- Screenshot Saturday: Guild Wars 2 through the ages
- Screenshot Saturday: Dragons
- Massively OP Interview: Standing Stone on LOTRO, DDO, and Daybreak
- Screenshot Saturday: 10 years in LotRO
- Daybreak Game Company Is Now Publishing LOTRO, DDO
- Screenshot Saturday: 7 years of GW2
- Screenshot Saturday: And Lotro… again
- Screenshot Saturday: Home in ESO
- Screenshot Saturday: Not a gaming-laptop
Screenshot Saturday: LOTRO, DDO, GW2, WoW, ESO have 247 words, post on biobreak.wordpress.com at August 3, 2019. This is cached page on MMOR. If you want remove this page, please contact us.