I had some trouble deciding which screenshot to show here today. I’d repeat myself showing more of Equilinox. Especially as I am preparing a little “first impressions” piece for the game. I did play more World of Warcraft and Elder Scrolls Online, but not much as we’d been on a short vacation this week. So, Mad Tower Tycoon it is! I bought the game last Sunday after a long long time of contemplating whether it is different enough from Project Highrise to buy. So far, I don’t regret the purchase, so all is good here. As usual in games like this, I am waiting for money to come in. Seemingly all of my offices suddenly want a server room. I am also only slowly building up vertically, as I do not know yet how the infrastructure works exactly. It may be like Project Highrise, where certain facilities only count for tenants on the same floor. The tooltip says “within reach”, so that doesn’t help too much.
- Russian Lawyer at Trump Tower Meeting Attended President's Inauguration Events
- Trump Tower Fire Death Update: Trump Lobbied Against Proposal to Make Sprinklers Mandatory
- Trump Tower Fire: President Says Flames Seen Billowing From 5th Avenue Building Are Now Out
- Emmys 2015: ‘Game of Thrones,’ ‘Mad Men,’ ‘Transparent’ Nominated
- 'Saturday Night Live' fires Shane Gillis after racist, homophobic jokes resurface
- Coronavirus | Another flight to evacuate Indians from Wuhan to leave Delhi on Saturday: AI
- Grenfell Tower fire: Fury as council halts meeting in 'absolute fiasco'
- Tory Candidate in Hot Water Over Tweet Branding Khan ‘Mad Mullah of Londonistan’
- “Mad” Mike built a rocket so he can jump the Grand Canyon of Texas
- Destructive winds tear down power towers, trees and damage homes across Victoria
Screenshot Saturday: Mad Tower Tycoon have 295 words, post on nerdybookahs.wordpress.com at August 3, 2019. This is cached page on MMOR. If you want remove this page, please contact us.