Since I took yesterday off and I have a post in me, I figure I will make two posts today. World of Warcraft Classic has shook my world like few other games have. It is making me re-evaluate a lot of my own memories. Largely for some time I have been in this headspace of thinking that maybe I had just grown apart from the type of experience that World of Warcraft had provided. Cataclysm is the point where I first made a break from the game, and there were a bunch of extenuating circumstances surrounding that. Cataclysm represented the end of non-guild raiding as a whole and it saw House Stalwart ballooning in size overnight as we tried to incorporate all of the different cultures that made up the satellite guilds that raided with us as part of the Duranub Raiding Company. It also saw us reaching a point where we were trying to make 4 different 10 player raid teams function at the same time, and I had allowed myself to get snagged by the most hardcore of these teams. I’ve never really been a hardcore raider in mindset, and it lead to me playing the game not… Read full this story
- Paul Ryan’s complicated relationship with the media
- Former Mattis aide penning 'shocking' book that details Mattis-Trump relationship
- Solidify Internal Cross-Relationships: Cross-Selling Culture Champions Series
- Why SEC’s Pre-Existing Relationship Test Is The Mirror Image of California’s
- Conviction of Private Investigators in China Further Complicates Anti-Corruption Compliance Efforts
- North Carolina Supreme Court Reminds Court of Appeals That Typical Lender-Borrower Relationship is Not a Fiduciary One
- Illinois Civil Unions Complicated by Federal DOMA and Potential DOMA Repeal
- Future of U.S.-Canada Trade Relationship in Light of 2016 Election
- Roberts and Kagan Tangled in Oral Arguments. Will It Affect Court Relationship?
- EU Makes Significant Progress In Trading Relationship with Western, Southern Africa
A Complicated Relationship have 318 words, post on aggronaut.com at September 3, 2019. This is cached page on MMOR. If you want remove this page, please contact us.