Today, Snail Games announced a special update for its free-to-play game Age of Wushu. The new chapter will introduce four advanced flying skills as well as a new instance and weapon. It also redesigns the Apprentice system and adds the ability to build a home near the sea.
The new flying skills are modeled after real-world birds — the hawk, swallow, crane, and eagle. Each offers players something unique. The hawk skill allows players to leap into the air after a charging period. The swallow skill gives players an air-borne dash. The crane skill allows for gliding. Finally, the eagle skill gives players a burst of speed allowing them to descend to the ground in no time.
As for the reworked apprentice system, players will be able to progress through training with a teacher, testing their skills and earning rewards along the way.
Unfortunately, we don’t know the exact release date for this update. But, we’re sure Snail will let everyone know soon enough.
- Apple announces special edition red iPhone 8 to support AIDS charity
- Win a Jim Clark special edition Lotus Evora
- When is Red Dead Redemption 2 out in the UK? Release date for PS4, PC and Xbox One and special edition details
- First drive: Special-edition Mini 1499 GT is a stylish bargain, but could do with more power
- Special-edition Lotus Exige Type 25 pays tribute to legendary car 50 years after F1 ace Jim Clark’s tragic death
- McDonald's add special edition McFlurry to menu
- Where East Meets West – Gulf News special edition on Armenia’s investment advantages
- Kawasaki ZX-10R review: Is the new special edition of famous motorbike a winner – or overpriced at £20,000?
- WATCH: Special edition of Fylde Football web chat
- Mazda MX-5 special editions are on track to thrill