After a small delay (the game was set to release on July 23), Caravan Stories is set to launch on the PS4 on September 10, 2019. The game is already available in Japan and has reached over 2 million players there since launch. It was originally supposed
About Caravan Stories:
Customize your character, choosing from one of several playable races with a variety of charming features and classes. Journey across a vast open world rendered in beautiful watercolor tones and brushstrokes. Recruit NPCs and tame monsters to join the party, team up with other players to tackle epic open-world raids, and master fast-paced combat.
The September 10 release date was confirmed in an email from the game’s PR company:
Caravan Stories, the free-to-play, anime-inspired MMORPG played by more than 2 million adventurers in Japan, is set for release on September 10.
Further reading: Official site
- Huawei Mate 30 series to launch on September 19: Here’s what we know so far
- Samsung may launch Galaxy Note 10 Lite, Galaxy S10 Lite at CES 2020
- A decade of change on Earth captured from space: Satellite images tell some of the biggest news stories of the last 10 years
- A decade in business - The Telegraph picks the biggest stories of the past 10 years
- Apple’s September 2019 event: Here’s absolutely everything announced
- Top 10 ICT events announced for 2019
- Top 9 Car Launches Of 2019
- TVS Motor Company launches Ntorq 125 Race Edition in Sri Lanka
- From Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai To Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki-Here's List Of Top 10 Longest Running Shows
- Samsung may launch affordable version of its most-popular flagship phone soon