Players of Gwent have a new expansion to look forward to. This one — titled Iron Judgement — focuses on the return of King Radovid V and some of the more important battles in the Witcher lore. The update will add more than 80 new cards to the game, providing new content for players of all factions. The new expansion is set to release on PC and console October 2, but those who pre-order it will receive a few perks, including 25 Iron Judgement Premium Kegs containing expansion-only animated cards, a themed game board, and an animated card back. The pre-order pack is already available, at a cost of $50.
- ePac Flexible Packaging Announces Major 2019 Expansion
- TD Garden Announces $100M Upgrade, Expansion
- Google announces $1 billion expansion in New York City
- Braxton Announces $5 Million Expansion and Big-Ass Rooftop Bar
- Diversified Foods and Seasonings, supplier of Popeye’s, announces $12 million expansion of North Shore plant
- BioHorizons announces $2 million expansion, adding 60 jobs
- Battleship Iowa Museum announces $19 million expansion plan. This is how it will be renovated
- Auto/Mate Announces West Coast Expansion
- Meow Wolf announces D.C. expansion
- FIBERTOWN Data Centers and Disaster Recovery Offices announce significant Houston expansion
CD Projekt Red Announces Iron Judgement Expansion For Gwent have 193 words, post on www.mmobomb.com at September 16, 2019. This is cached page on MMOR. If you want remove this page, please contact us.