4Story was once a much-hyped fantasy PC MMORPG which had quite a sizable community, but like most Free-to-Play titles its popularity waned over the years. The English server is still running though, now under Gameforge. But that is not the game we are talking about here, as its developer Zemi Interactive recently announced… well, you guessed it, a mobile version of the MMORPG! Titled 4Story: Age of Heroes, it is an action RPG where players hunt solo until unlocking multiplayer modes such as real-time PVP and real-time boss raids. According to the official press release, 4Story: Age of Heroes offers Explore, Battleground, Conquest, Raid, Lord Sanctuary, Kaya Tower, Duel, Smash and Super Smash. Explore is a single player mode contents which consists of 24 chapters and 288 stages. This is where most of the grinding takes place. The player will engage themselves in earning gears to upgrade and sacrifice. All the other important commodities can be earned through different contents. Finally, players will battle it out for supremacy in the daily guild territory wars. If you did not know, developer Zemi Interactive has been developing games since 2002 in South Korea. Other than 4Story, its other hit MMORPG title is… Read full this story
- Winamp 6 for mobile to launch in 2019
- Ontario PC party was not left in a mess, writes Patrck Brown
- Fortnite made $100 million on iOS in its first 90 days, catapulting it into the most successful mobile launches ever
- PC's RollerCoaster Tycoon 3 ported to mobile with no micro-transactions
- Diablo Immortal, A New RPG, Announced For Mobile At BlizzCon 2018
- Popular mobile game gets AR remake: iPhone users get lucky
- PC download charts: 'Skyrim
- PC download charts: 'Chivalry,' 'Dead Space 3'
- PC download charts: 'Company of Heroes 2,' 'Sims 3'
- Meet the Raffles Institution alum shaking things up in the mobile gaming space with Sea
– Classic PC MMORPG prepares for mobile platform launch have 295 words, post on mmoculture.com at September 28, 2019. This is cached page on MMOR. If you want remove this page, please contact us.