4Story was once a much-hyped fantasy PC MMORPG which had quite a sizable community, but like most Free-to-Play titles its popularity waned over the years. The English server is still running though, now under Gameforge. But that is not the game we are talking about here, as its developer Zemi Interactive recently announced… well, you guessed it, a mobile version of the MMORPG! Titled 4Story: Age of Heroes, it is an action RPG where players hunt solo until unlocking multiplayer modes such as real-time PVP and real-time boss raids. According to the official press release, 4Story: Age of Heroes offers Explore, Battleground, Conquest, Raid, Lord Sanctuary, Kaya Tower, Duel, Smash and Super Smash. Explore is a single player mode contents which consists of 24 chapters and 288 stages. This is where most of the grinding takes place. The player will engage themselves in earning gears to upgrade and sacrifice. All the other important commodities can be earned through different contents. Finally, players will battle it out for supremacy in the daily guild territory wars. If you did not know, developer Zemi Interactive has been developing games since 2002 in South Korea. Other than 4Story, its other hit MMORPG title is… Read full this story
- Most wanted games 2019: Your guide to the best upcoming titles for console, PC and mobile
- Apple Arcade: Why promising gaming platform could be Apple's most important service
- First ever Skye tourism app set for launch
- China launches app to teach schoolkids 'belief in the party'
- Google announces video game streaming platform Stadia
- Google announces Stadia, the game streaming platform that doesn't need a console
- Cakes and colour as MACH1 launches
- North Uist launches its first gin
- Gaming gear: Which controller, screen, accessories to get for your PC
- James Bond 25 chaos as Daniel Craig is given creative control amid fears he wants spy to be PC
– Classic PC MMORPG prepares for mobile platform launch have 297 words, post on mmoculture.com at September 28, 2019. This is cached page on MMOR. If you want remove this page, please contact us.