Crossout‘s latest update features the fourth horseman of the Apocalypse, Pestilence, who is clearly behind the times. This world is post-apocalyptic, so shouldn’t she already be looking for a new job?
In any case, Pestilence, a.k.a. Marina Pokrovskaya, drives a heavily armored car equipped with a flamethrower named “Remedy” — cleanse it with fire! — and is available in the latest elite pack. You’ll also get the Garage of the Four Horsemen, various cosmetic items, and a portrait of the Horseman, er, Horsewoman, er, Horsepowerwoman(?) herself.
Pestilence is just one part of the 0.10.80 update for Crossout, which also includes a new map, Chemical Plant, which features everything you’d expect in a post-apocalyptic industrial area, including rusting buildings, tanks of toxic sludge, and lots and lots of pipes.
There’s also a new “Clash of Engineers” tab which is “basically a hub of various thematic armoured car construction contests.” The current contest revolves around guessing what the fifth Horseman of the (post-)Apocalypse’s car will look like. I think they should go a different direction than the usual, and call him “Sunshine.” That’ll throw people for a loop.
To learn more about Update 0.10.80, head over to the Crossout site.
- ’s Latest Update Adds A Deadly New Game Show
- Windows 10 will support the middle-finger emoji with latest update
- Chelsea vs West Ham LIVE: Latest updates
- Iraq protests: All the latest updates
- Prey adds VR escape room with latest update
- Amazon’s Fire TV Cube adds multi-room music and follow-up mode in latest update
- No Man's Sky's Latest Update Will Be Underwater
- Slack mobile app gets its own 'dark mode' in latest update
- How to Clear Your Search History Off of Google's Servers With the Company's Latest Update
- Why Anthem’s latest update hasn’t quelled the storm