Good news fellow Atlas pirates! The game has announced that it is confirmed to launch into Xbox One’s Game Preview on October 8, 2019. Atlas will launch Day One with crossplay support, allowing Xbox and Steam PC players to play together in the same gigantic world. Keyboard and mouse support for Xbox players ensures full game parity and an even playing field for all scoundrels, along with optional new single-player and private session modes for those who wish to go seafaring with just their friends.
In Atlas, you stake your claim in this endless open world as you construct custom ships, search for buried treasure, siege and conquer fortresses, and recruit a crew to join your powerful Armada! Explore the depths of this world alongside thousands of other players and sail the vast oceans, while waging battle against the Army of the Damned, hostile mythological creatures, and even other Pathfinders who seek to discover the unknown left by the past.
Since launching into Steam Early access, the Grapeshot Games team has been busy integrating feedback and making improvements through “Mega-Updates”. The studio recently revealed a brand-new roadmap outlining the future of Atlas’s development with simultaneous updates and content pushes for Xbox and PC players – this ensures delivery of the exact same experience for both platforms.
Check out the official site here for more details.
- Xbox One Review: Absolutely Amazing (When It Works)
- Allahabad HC Overstepped its Jurisdiction By Ordering UPPSC To Re-Evaluate Answer-Sheets In PCS Exam:SC [Read Judgment]
- Tech Watch: Intel, Asus Let You Re-Invent the PC; Microsoft Lets Your Xbox Re-Invent You
- After Call of Duty, this hit game is coming to Android and iOS
- Chance to save Pc Palmer lost for lack of armed officers, inquest told
- Police dog Finn's law comes into force
- PCs Malfunctioning & Shutting Down; Exam Starting Hours Late; Students Losing Out 10-15 Minutes: CLAT 2018 Sees It All!
- Classic Horror Anthology Books Of Blood Is Coming To Hulu With Surprising Producer
- Sydney Harbour is where navies come to show off: US warships steam into Australia carrying fighter jets and attack helicopters - weeks after China's propaganda visit
- Man Tasered inside Parliament gates after shouting ‘we’re coming for you politicians’ in Westminster drama