So this is one I’ve been meaning to do for a little while now. I’ve been interested in it as I’ve seen ads on it occasionally while browsing social media and people keep telling me it’s quite something to look at.
If it wasn’t already evident, this isn’t the musical group that had Beyonce in it before she broke out and became the “Queen B,” no.
Um.. It’s interesting.
Unfortunately not. Since this is a kind of.. story-driven strategy RPG, you take on the role of some teen? college kid? one of the two, who is looking to become the king of the.. demons? I think.
Honestly, this game is beautiful.
- Vietnamese child models shine at Malaysia Fashion Week
- Behind the makeup, mines manned by Indian child labourers
- Facebook selling user data—this time to mobile manufacturers
- Where a nation kept its tryst with destiny
- Spain face World Cup date with destiny against Iran
- Twitter an awkward child as it turns 10
- Mother Muoi follows her destiny to adopt those in need
- Banks embrace their digital destiny
- Migrant 'Spiderman' who saved child praised by France's Macron
- Child's survival, recovery inspires a nation