Fallen Earth is celebrating its ten year anniversary with the announcement that the servers are coming down. It isn’t the way most companies want to celebrate their game growing old, but the unfortunate reality is that the game is just unsustainable in its current form. As Matt Scott, CEO of Little Orbit stated:
I’m sad to announce that effective 10/2 (or there about based on when the event goes live), we will be taking the Fallen Earth servers offline. Unfortunately after weeks of monitoring things and getting players feedback, I have determined the current state of Fallen Earth just isn’t sustainable in its current form. You guys have been very tolerant, but the player experience is terrible right now. It’s laggy and buggy. Servers crash quite often, and stacking is still disabled due to exploits. I don’t blame the player base for the low concurrency numbers. You need a better game to play.
The silver lining on this cloud is that Little Orbit would like to update and bring Fallen Earth back online at some point.
Source: Fallen Earth Forums
- Man who rescued neighbour from house fire is up for an award
- UN summit day #3 : SDGs in the spotlight
- EXCLUSIVE: Mother whose pregnant daughter was killed by a woman who hacked the unborn child out of her womb and then tried to pass the baby off as her own, speaks for the first time about the nightmare tragedy and her bond with miracle granddaughter
- Master storyteller's saddest ending: For lack of a vaccine, Roald Dahl's daughter Olivia, seven, died after contracting measles leading him to despair as he penned a powerful rallying cry for parents
- Tiffany Stone(The Story)
- Glimpses of Esoteric Christianity Part 3
- The Habit 2