It’s time to go back and play the original Guild Wars, but in far more single-player format than before! If you’d forgotten about the Guild Wars: RPG Maker project, you shouldn’t have, because it’s a wonderful idea in which the classic game is remade as a single-player RPG via the eponymous game making software. And now you can actually try the early build of the game in demo form, although you’d best be prepared for bugs because that’s kind of the point of this particular demo.
According to designer Joseph the focus right now is on locating and fixing bugs, with a balance pass slated for after bugs have been hunted down and fixed up. Once both of those goals are achieved, it’s time for more content. So if you’re curious what the game’s old-school single-player derivative looks like in action… well, hey, here’s your chance to find out.
; thanks to Joseph for the tip (and the game, really)
- Guild Wars 2 Writers Fired After Twitter Disagreement with Twitch Streamer
- Empire’s Stunning Avengers: Infinity War Covers Are Now Available Sans Text
- ‘Avengers: Infinity War’ Character Emojis Now Available On Twitter
- Guild Wars 2 Developer Just Fired A Pair Of Writers
- ‘Solo: A Star Wars Story’ Writer Unsure Sequel Is ‘Happening Anytime Soon’
- Ewan McGregor Lost His Mind When He Saw Maul’s Cameo In ‘Solo: A Star Wars Story’
- Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order Full-Length E3 Demo Revealed
- The One Moment Mark Hamill Improvised In Star Wars: The Last Jedi
- Solo: A Star Wars Story May Struggle To Hit $110M This Weekend
- One Thing Mark Hamill Wanted For Luke Skywalker In Star Wars: Episode IX