Residents in a mountainous district of the northern province of Hoa Binh have worried about cows being attacked by wild animals. Since June this year, four cows in Buc Village, Lung Van Commune, Tan Lac District have been killed and part of their body were eaten by wild animals. Another was injured. The cows killed by wild animals The incidents occurred near Ngoc Son-Ngo Luong Nature Reserve.Tan Lac District People’s Committee has urged localities to improve wild animal protection awareness for the public.People are advised not to trap, harm or hunt wild animals. They need to be alert with them and inform local authorities of their appearance.Local authorities are investigating nto the cattle attacks to define which animals are responsible for the attacks.
- Raising wild animals in farms causes scare in Vietnam
- Home-raising wild animals in Vietnam: Risks far outweigh fun, benefits
- Improper upkeep at Binh Duong wild animal farms
- Syvio-a foreigner devotes to wild animals protection
- Wild-animal breeding law sparks controversy
- Wild animals found brutally killed, again
- Restaurant in dock for selling wild animals
- Binh Duong: Wild animals rescued from officials' farms
- 16 rare wild animals rescued in HCMC
- Vietnamese lawmakers mull wild animal farming, trade
Hoa Binh cows attacked by unidentified wild animals have 204 words, post on dtinews.vn at September 28, 2019. This is cached page on MMOR. If you want remove this page, please contact us.