Since June this year, four cows in Buc Village, Lung Van Commune, Tan Lac District have been killed and part of their body were eaten by wild animals. Another was injured.
The cows killed by wild animals
The incidents occurred near Ngoc Son-Ngo Luong Nature Reserve.Tan Lac District People’s Committee has urged localities to improve wild animal protection awareness for the public.People are advised not to trap, harm or hunt wild animals. They need to be alert with them and inform local authorities of their appearance.Local authorities are investigating nto the cattle attacks to define which animals are responsible for the attacks.
- East Africa sinks under water as wild animals fall prey to humans
- Study finds humans cause cancer in wild animals
- Humans causing cancer in wild animals: Study
- Shooting of Shamba: 'Lions are wild animals and should be treated with respect'
- Nearly 5,000 dangerous wild animals kept as pets in homes across Britain
- What to do if you find an injured wild animal
- Death to lion for being a wild animal
- Dangers of taking in wild animals
- Are humans influencing cancer in wild animals?
- Wild Animals in the Halls of the US Capitol