Nguyen Van Tuan, VCCorp’s deputy general director, introduced Lotus on its debut on September 16. VNA/VNS Photo Minh Quyet New social media platform Lotus launched earlier this week, the third homegrown social media platform to go live in the last four months. The move has given local tech firms the feel good factor over the “Make in Viet Nam” campaign. Like many countries who have strong desire of becoming a tech giant, the Vietnamese Government in May this year launched the initiative “Make in Viet Nam”, which is aimed at encouraging local tech companies to manufacture their own products and then export them instead of assembling and outsourcing goods for foreign companies. In the last four months, three social networks, developed and owned by Vietnamese companies, were introduced. They share the ambition of breaking the “monopoly” of foreign social networks and drawing users to the Vietnamese platforms. In June, Hahalolo was launched and a month later saw the introduction of Gapo. Lotus was launched in the middle of this month. Minister of Information and Communications Nguyen Manh Hung in a meeting in July called on local tech firms to develop “Make in Viet Nam” social networks in a different path… Read full this story
- 7 Tips For Starting on Twitter - The Deceivingly Simple Social Media Platform
- Niche Marketing - Four of the Best Social Media Content Websites to Make Money in Your Niche Market
- The Method to the Madness of Social Media Mania!
- Do Not Advertise on Social Media Sites
- Social Media - Learn the 7 Necessary Ingredients For a Successful Social Media Marketing Campaign
- How young social media influencers are dealing with the pitfalls of internet fame
- Social Media Monitoring & Brand Monitor
- Planning Social Media Into Your Website
- Social Media Marketing Success - Pulling it Together and Getting Started
- Is Social Media Marketing & Personalization The New Digital Couple?
Homemade social media platform boom to inspire "Make in Viet Nam" upbeat outlook have 315 words, post on bizhub.vn at September 21, 2019. This is cached page on MMOR. If you want remove this page, please contact us.