Over the past couple of months, we have covered V4 (Victory For) quite extensively, so do read up on those articles if you haven’t already done so. Last evening, publisher Nexon and developer NAT Games held a “Premium Showcase” media event to announce more game details and its launch schedule. We have talked about most of the features prior, and some of them have been re-emphasized during the event. We will be brief with this, so read on! ● Inter Server World To explain simply, it means all servers are linked and connected, and players may be connected to any 1 server as required. However, each player and guild will still be connected to a “main server” as there will be server vs server PVP action. These details will be displayed to other players. It is something akin to worlds within worlds, while all being connected together to function simultaneously. Through the inter server feature, players will be able to get more EXP and benefits, although the values have yet to be confirmed. We are not sure how to explain this in detail, but Inter Server World also aims to fix any large power gaps which might happen. This is… Read full this story
- Media Events for Book Promotion
- Financial Planners, Want Free Marketing and Publicity? The Key is Understanding the Media
- Smart Media Communications; Part 2 - Understanding The Media Markets And The Media
- The Impact Of Social Media On Business
- Corporate Event Management
- How to Add Media Files to Windows Media Player 11
- Media Kits Double as Hard Hats: Prepare Your Media Kit in Advance so You're Always Protected
- Ruth Wilson stuns in a belted red jumpsuit as she makes a glam arrival at the His Dark Materials premiere
- Windows Media Video Compression Using Adobe Premiere Pro
- What Are the Business Benefits of Media Evaluation?
– Key highlights from Premier Showcase media event have 308 words, post on mmoculture.com at September 28, 2019. This is cached page on MMOR. If you want remove this page, please contact us.