Over the past couple of months, we have covered V4 (Victory For) quite extensively, so do read up on those articles if you haven’t already done so. Last evening, publisher Nexon and developer NAT Games held a “Premium Showcase” media event to announce more game details and its launch schedule. We have talked about most of the features prior, and some of them have been re-emphasized during the event. We will be brief with this, so read on! ● Inter Server World To explain simply, it means all servers are linked and connected, and players may be connected to any 1 server as required. However, each player and guild will still be connected to a “main server” as there will be server vs server PVP action. These details will be displayed to other players. It is something akin to worlds within worlds, while all being connected together to function simultaneously. Through the inter server feature, players will be able to get more EXP and benefits, although the values have yet to be confirmed. We are not sure how to explain this in detail, but Inter Server World also aims to fix any large power gaps which might happen. This is… Read full this story
- Key moments in Draghi's eventful ECB tenure
- Delta Showcases Industrial Automation and Smart City Solutions for More Productivity and Energy Efficiency at ITAP 2019
- From London with pride! Photos & Videos from the World Premiere of Baahubali at Royal Albert Hall
- Look Ahead: The hottest Seattle events for November 2019
- A single weekend showcases the Trump presidency's highs and lows
- NUJ highlights growing number of far-right attacks on journalists
- The 46th Tokyo Motor Show 2019: Events and Programs News Update
- Don't expect major Apple TV news at Monday's Apple Watch event
- After Coleen Rooney v Rebekah Vardy, how do we know who our friends are in the social media age?
- Adobe Premiere Elements 4.0
– Key highlights from Premier Showcase media event have 306 words, post on mmoculture.com at September 28, 2019. This is cached page on MMOR. If you want remove this page, please contact us.