Over the past couple of months, we have covered V4 (Victory For) quite extensively, so do read up on those articles if you haven’t already done so. Last evening, publisher Nexon and developer NAT Games held a “Premium Showcase” media event to announce more game details and its launch schedule. We have talked about most of the features prior, and some of them have been re-emphasized during the event. We will be brief with this, so read on! ● Inter Server World To explain simply, it means all servers are linked and connected, and players may be connected to any 1 server as required. However, each player and guild will still be connected to a “main server” as there will be server vs server PVP action. These details will be displayed to other players. It is something akin to worlds within worlds, while all being connected together to function simultaneously. Through the inter server feature, players will be able to get more EXP and benefits, although the values have yet to be confirmed. We are not sure how to explain this in detail, but Inter Server World also aims to fix any large power gaps which might happen. This is… Read full this story
- Media events canceled in China for NBA preseason game
- NBA postpones Shanghai media events amid tensions over pro-Hong Kong tweet
- Media events cancelled in China for NBA preseason game
- Watch highlights of City’s eventful 2-1 Carabao Cup defeat at Bournemouth
- Susanna Dinnage’s Premier League priority is to reconnect with supporters
- Premier League agree to pay Scudamore £5m farewell gift
- Football rumours from the media: PSG interested in Alexis Sanchez
- Get ready for B.PHL Innovation Fest by attending these neighborhood events
- Can the Premier League survive Brexit?
- Premier League stats: Have we finally got a real Premier League title race?
– Key highlights from Premier Showcase media event have 309 words, post on mmoculture.com at September 28, 2019. This is cached page on MMOR. If you want remove this page, please contact us.