Over the past couple of months, we have covered V4 (Victory For) quite extensively, so do read up on those articles if you haven’t already done so. Last evening, publisher Nexon and developer NAT Games held a “Premium Showcase” media event to announce more game details and its launch schedule. We have talked about most of the features prior, and some of them have been re-emphasized during the event. We will be brief with this, so read on! ● Inter Server World To explain simply, it means all servers are linked and connected, and players may be connected to any 1 server as required. However, each player and guild will still be connected to a “main server” as there will be server vs server PVP action. These details will be displayed to other players. It is something akin to worlds within worlds, while all being connected together to function simultaneously. Through the inter server feature, players will be able to get more EXP and benefits, although the values have yet to be confirmed. We are not sure how to explain this in detail, but Inter Server World also aims to fix any large power gaps which might happen. This is… Read full this story
- Tucker Highlights Hypocrisy Of Media Matters
- Scottish leader pulls out of media event featuring Bannon
- FBI and CNN Turn Roger Stone Arrest Into a Media Event: Reason Roundup
- Facebook's £75,000 Chelsea Flower show garden to promote social media
- Premier League opens investigation into Manchester City
- Vice Media Was Built on a Bluff. What Happens When It Gets Called?
- Is It Time to Regulate Social Media Influencers?
- ‘Spanish Warren Buffett’ may be key to McClatchy’s Tribune bid
- Lara Logan says media standards have led to ‘horses–t’ reporting
- Woman who tripped at Detroit Clinton event loses lawsuit
– Key highlights from Premier Showcase media event have 304 words, post on mmoculture.com at September 28, 2019. This is cached page on MMOR. If you want remove this page, please contact us.