Over the past couple of months, we have covered V4 (Victory For) quite extensively, so do read up on those articles if you haven’t already done so. Last evening, publisher Nexon and developer NAT Games held a “Premium Showcase” media event to announce more game details and its launch schedule. We have talked about most of the features prior, and some of them have been re-emphasized during the event. We will be brief with this, so read on! ● Inter Server World To explain simply, it means all servers are linked and connected, and players may be connected to any 1 server as required. However, each player and guild will still be connected to a “main server” as there will be server vs server PVP action. These details will be displayed to other players. It is something akin to worlds within worlds, while all being connected together to function simultaneously. Through the inter server feature, players will be able to get more EXP and benefits, although the values have yet to be confirmed. We are not sure how to explain this in detail, but Inter Server World also aims to fix any large power gaps which might happen. This is… Read full this story
- Tech Mahindra sees more demand led impact in Q1FY21: Key highlights of Q4 concall
- Tech Mahindra misses Q4 Street estimates; announces Rs 5 dividend: Key highlights
- Marico Q4FY20 results: Key highlights of concall
- Premier League football to return ‘within weeks’ with behind closed doors matches but may be shown on free-to-air TV
- Premier League Re-States Commitment To Finish Season
- Which neutral stadiums could Premier League use?
- Premier League release statement on 2019-20 season
- Key Premier League meeting moved
- Premier League social media wrap: Mings surprises NHS workers
- Premier League social media wrap: Henderson’s emotional surprise
– Key highlights from Premier Showcase media event have 304 words, post on mmoculture.com at September 28, 2019. This is cached page on MMOR. If you want remove this page, please contact us.