Citadel: Forged With Fire, the magical massive online sandbox RPG, features creatures big and small, real and mythical. Some are friendly, while others are ferocious and formidable in the enchanting world of Ignus. Blue Isle Studios released today a new Citadel trailer filled with all sorts of creatures from direwolves to dragons! Players can even enchant these creatures for use as transportation or tame the mighty beasts making them trusted allies, lending their strength and power, protecting against the ravenous enemy creatures that lurk in the deepest of dungeons!
As a newly graduated Wizard apprentice you find your fledgling powers lacking against the magical creatures, both good and evil, that traverse through the unexplored world of Ignus. Gather resources, establish bases, practice spellcrafting capabilities and grow your arcane abilities in preparation for the dark dangers that lie ahead.
Citadel is coming to Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and Steam on retail and digital this Fall.
Citadel: Forged With Fire is a game filled with living things of all shapes and sizes, and taming them as friends or warding off dangerous creatures is an essential part of gameplay. Players can utilize spells to tame ferocious creatures and gain experience, watch them grow alongside you as a player as you travel through Ignus as they become a true and loyal companion in battle. Utilize creatures who are fast or who can fly to gain power over your enemy to attack from different vantage points.
Check out the creatures trailer below:
- Never Take Time Off From Learning
- Make Money on eBay - Survival of the Fittest in The eBay World
- How to Jump Higher! Vertical Leap Secrets from the World's Best Strength Coaches - Part 5
- Normandy, France: A Trip in the Footsteps of the Liberators
- Why Care About Edutainment?
- Your Kids Need Modern Teacher-Educators, Not Teacher-Dictators (10 Distinguishing Traits)
- Considering Homeschooling - Reasons Why Not to Put Your Child in Preschool
- Online Education: ESL for You
- Written Words
- Homeschooling Children