With the undead and possibly soulless cat out of the bag with Minas Morgul, Standing Stone Games is fielding a whole bunch of questions about Lord of the Rings Online’s upcoming expansion. There are many ways to handle this, but SSG’s favorite medium is via livestream, which is exactly what happened this Friday.
Community Manager Jerry Snook gathered together several questions from Hobbits and gamers alike about
. What was of great interest was further details about the “Mordor Besieged” realm, which Snook said will take players on a time travel trip to the Second Age and the last time Mordor got trounced by the Free Peoples. Here’s a fun twist: You’ll be able to store all of the loot you get in the Second Age part and then dig it up to keep on your main character!
Players should expect a virtue cap increase to 65 and at least two new class trait points with the expansion. SSG confirmed a couple of things that won’t be happening this time around, such as a continuation of Mordor’s allegiance system, race changes, or the promised revamp to kinship advancement.
- Tips on Anti-Aging Skin Care
- Defeat the Signs of Aging
- Anti Aging Skin Care Golden Tips For Women
- Natural Alternatives For Aging Skin
- A Few Facts You Don't Know About Anti-Aging Moisturizers That Can Put Your Skin at Risk
- How to Reverse Skin Aging - New Aging Skin Treatment
- Aging Need Not Be Inevitable - Learn More
- Does Your Anti Aging Skin Care Product Really Work Or is it Just Hiding Wrinkles?
- Anti Aging Skin Care - Mistakes to Avoid and Steps to Follow
- Defy the Effects of Aging Skin