With the undead and possibly soulless cat out of the bag with Minas Morgul, Standing Stone Games is fielding a whole bunch of questions about Lord of the Rings Online’s upcoming expansion. There are many ways to handle this, but SSG’s favorite medium is via livestream, which is exactly what happened this Friday. Community Manager Jerry Snook gathered together several questions from Hobbits and gamers alike about Minas Morgul and answered them in a video. What was of great interest was further details about the “Mordor Besieged” realm, which Snook said will take players on a time travel trip to the Second Age and the last time Mordor got trounced by the Free Peoples. Here’s a fun twist: You’ll be able to store all of the loot you get in the Second Age part and then dig it up to keep on your main character! Players should expect a virtue cap increase to 65 and at least two new class trait points with the expansion. SSG confirmed a couple of things that won’t be happening this time around, such as a continuation of Mordor’s allegiance system, race changes, or the promised revamp to kinship advancement.
- Life of Agony’s Mina Caputo: From Metal Alpha Male to Trans Role Model
- The glories and challenges of a middle-aged restaurant in the Bay Area
- A man’s age can impact fertility in many ways. Find out how
- Keep your toddler away from smartphones & tablets; screen time habits may kick off early
- Study states children are increasingly exceeding their recommended screen time
- Infants spending too much time watching television and on screen devices
- Infants Spending Too Much Time on Screen, Says Study
- Serial killer Ivan Milat takes his secrets to the grave as he dies from cancer in prison aged 74 while serving life term for killing seven backpackers - but refusing to confess to other murders
- 'I'm a lucky man that Barbara Bush was my mother': George W Bush leads tributes as former First Lady dies aged 92, two days after stopping medical treatment with her husband of 73 years by her side until the very end
- SARAH VINE: Dawn Butler's plan to allow time off for the menopause is an insult to women
LOTRO: Minas Morgul will take you back in time to the Second Age have 364 words, post on massivelyop.com at September 27, 2019. This is cached page on MMOR. If you want remove this page, please contact us.