With the undead and possibly soulless cat out of the bag with Minas Morgul, Standing Stone Games is fielding a whole bunch of questions about Lord of the Rings Online’s upcoming expansion. There are many ways to handle this, but SSG’s favorite medium is via livestream, which is exactly what happened this Friday. Community Manager Jerry Snook gathered together several questions from Hobbits and gamers alike about Minas Morgul and answered them in a video. What was of great interest was further details about the “Mordor Besieged” realm, which Snook said will take players on a time travel trip to the Second Age and the last time Mordor got trounced by the Free Peoples. Here’s a fun twist: You’ll be able to store all of the loot you get in the Second Age part and then dig it up to keep on your main character! Players should expect a virtue cap increase to 65 and at least two new class trait points with the expansion. SSG confirmed a couple of things that won’t be happening this time around, such as a continuation of Mordor’s allegiance system, race changes, or the promised revamp to kinship advancement.
- For The First Time in Ages, I Agree With Apple
- Time to get in a pool! Aquatic exercise relieves pain in arthritic patients
- More US school-age children die from guns than on-duty US police or global military fatalities, study finds
- Tom Holland: Weight, Age, Height, Body Measurements- 2017
- Jessica Biel: Weight, Diet, Age, Height, Body Measurements- 2017
- Jessica Biel: Diet, Weight, Age, Height, Body Measurements-2018
- Tom Holland: Diet, Weight, Age, Height, Body Measurements- 2018
- Rob Lowe Opens Up About His Diet, Workout, and How He Essentially Hasn't Aged in 30 Years
- “The Avengers: Age Of Ultron” Press Tour–Reviewed!
- Boston Marathon Changes Qualifying Times for 2020 Race
LOTRO: Minas Morgul will take you back in time to the Second Age have 299 words, post on massivelyop.com at September 27, 2019. This is cached page on MMOR. If you want remove this page, please contact us.