With the undead and possibly soulless cat out of the bag with Minas Morgul, Standing Stone Games is fielding a whole bunch of questions about Lord of the Rings Online’s upcoming expansion. There are many ways to handle this, but SSG’s favorite medium is via livestream, which is exactly what happened this Friday. Community Manager Jerry Snook gathered together several questions from Hobbits and gamers alike about Minas Morgul and answered them in a video. What was of great interest was further details about the “Mordor Besieged” realm, which Snook said will take players on a time travel trip to the Second Age and the last time Mordor got trounced by the Free Peoples. Here’s a fun twist: You’ll be able to store all of the loot you get in the Second Age part and then dig it up to keep on your main character! Players should expect a virtue cap increase to 65 and at least two new class trait points with the expansion. SSG confirmed a couple of things that won’t be happening this time around, such as a continuation of Mordor’s allegiance system, race changes, or the promised revamp to kinship advancement.
- The Jam legend Paul Weller to be a dad for EIGHTH time at age 58 with 31-year-old wife
- Italian woman becomes mother for first time at age of 61 after falling pregnant ‘naturally’
- Australia vs Syria LIVE STREAM: Watch World Cup 2018 play-off for free as Tim Cahill leaps to head in dramatic extra-time second
- A place for age discrimination
- Have we descended into the American dark ages?
- Hotel heir Barron Hilton dies at age 91
- An Open Letter (and a Rant) on Age Discrimination at Work
- How first-time buyers have to wait SEVEN years longer to get on the property ladder in certain parts of Britain
- Council on Aging holding Roaring '20s fundraiser
- Purple Heart Homes Hosts Veterans Aging Summit 2019
LOTRO: Minas Morgul will take you back in time to the Second Age have 324 words, post on massivelyop.com at September 27, 2019. This is cached page on MMOR. If you want remove this page, please contact us.