With the undead and possibly soulless cat out of the bag with Minas Morgul, Standing Stone Games is fielding a whole bunch of questions about Lord of the Rings Online’s upcoming expansion. There are many ways to handle this, but SSG’s favorite medium is via livestream, which is exactly what happened this Friday. Community Manager Jerry Snook gathered together several questions from Hobbits and gamers alike about Minas Morgul and answered them in a video. What was of great interest was further details about the “Mordor Besieged” realm, which Snook said will take players on a time travel trip to the Second Age and the last time Mordor got trounced by the Free Peoples. Here’s a fun twist: You’ll be able to store all of the loot you get in the Second Age part and then dig it up to keep on your main character! Players should expect a virtue cap increase to 65 and at least two new class trait points with the expansion. SSG confirmed a couple of things that won’t be happening this time around, such as a continuation of Mordor’s allegiance system, race changes, or the promised revamp to kinship advancement.
- Anti Aging Beauty Products - Oprah's Best Wrinkle Free Face Guide and Longevity Treatment For Women
- 2 Types of Aging and How Resveratrol Can Help You Fight Them - Avoid the Causes For Healthy Skin
- Oil Free Anti-Aging Facial Moisturizer Creams - Does Such a Product Really Exist?
- Remove Age Spots Naturally and Effectively
- Getting Rid of Age Spots is Easier Than You Think
- The Truth About the Best Anti Aging Skin Treatment
- Time More Important Than Money
- So it is True - Twenty Four Hours in One Day is Not Enough Time to Conquer the World
- 3 Ways to Maximise Time
- Best Anti-Aging Eye Cream to Hit the Shelves!
LOTRO: Minas Morgul will take you back in time to the Second Age have 314 words, post on massivelyop.com at September 27, 2019. This is cached page on MMOR. If you want remove this page, please contact us.