With the undead and possibly soulless cat out of the bag with Minas Morgul, Standing Stone Games is fielding a whole bunch of questions about Lord of the Rings Online’s upcoming expansion. There are many ways to handle this, but SSG’s favorite medium is via livestream, which is exactly what happened this Friday.
Community Manager Jerry Snook gathered together several questions from Hobbits and gamers alike about
. What was of great interest was further details about the “Mordor Besieged” realm, which Snook said will take players on a time travel trip to the Second Age and the last time Mordor got trounced by the Free Peoples. Here’s a fun twist: You’ll be able to store all of the loot you get in the Second Age part and then dig it up to keep on your main character!
Players should expect a virtue cap increase to 65 and at least two new class trait points with the expansion. SSG confirmed a couple of things that won’t be happening this time around, such as a continuation of Mordor’s allegiance system, race changes, or the promised revamp to kinship advancement.
- A Triangle of Time and Aging | Ebenezer Agu
- The New York Times' 'Modern Love' Column Is Getting Its Own Amazon Series
- The Past And Present Of Dragon Age 4
- Dragon Age: Inquisition
- The rumored ‘Avengers 4’ title might’ve been revealed back in ‘Age of Ultron’
- Welcome to the Second Golden Age of AMD
- Reflections on James Agee and the Good Life
- Dragon Age's Varric Is Getting His Famous Book Published For Real
- World War II veteran gets a PhD aged 95
- BioWare went rogue on EA with its Dragon Age 4 announcement