The Phoenix Force emerges in Marvel Future Fight in their latest update. This X-Men themed update offers new characters and uniforms, as well as a new Danger Room dungeon. Kitty Pryde, Rachel Summers, and Kid Omega join the battle today, and there are new Phoenix Five themed uniforms to collect. This update introduces the Danger Room, which is a real-time PVE dungeon, where players undertake 3 vs. 3 battles.
Other additions and improvements to MARVEL Future Fight include:
- Cyclops can be upgraded to Tier-3, with new added ultimate skills.
- The ‘Realize Potential’ feature can now be unlocked for Kitty Pryde, Rachel Summers, Kid Omega and Cyclops.
- Improved Alliance Tournament by refraining from tie scores so that winning alliance and MVP are clearly selected
- Apple releases macOS Mojave update to improve MacBook Air (2018) reliability
- Wladimir Klitschko doing heavy thinking about future fights
- Adobe releases third patch update of the month to squash scripting bugs
- Cards Against Humanity releases science-themed pack to fund scholarships for women studying science, technology
- PREZ-ENT & FUTURE. GEORGE SOUNDS NATIONAL THEMES IN STATE SPEECH
- Kids fighting supernatural evil: theme in books, on film and stage
- Jennifer Lopez releases carnival-themed 'Medicine' music video
- Kendra Wilkinson fighting release of sex tape by Vivid Entertainment
- Suffolk DA fights release of Katie Beers' kidnapper
- Belongs To The Fighting Game Community Now