The first official investigation into one of the many individuals who is alleged to have provided Jeffrey Epstein with minor victims is underway. Officials in Paris are investigating model scout Jean-Luc Brunel on charges of rape and sexual assault for crimes that he allegedly committed on French soil, as well as one he may have committed in other countries involving French citizens. Police began their probe shortly after receiving a letter from a former Dutch model, Thysia Huisman, who said that Brunel spiked her drink and then raped her in his apartment just days after the teenager moved to Paris and signed with his agency, Karin Models. Huisman said that she was aware the statute of limitations had lapsed for her to press charges Brunel for rape, but urged authorities to look into Brunel and his businesses. The office of Karin Models was raided last week by authorities, but its owner was nowhere to be found, having fled to Brazil. Scroll down for video Ghis ne sais quoi: Authorities in France are investigating Jean-Luc Brunel for rape and sexual assault, while also looking into his ties to Jeffrey Epstein (Brunel and Ghislaine Maxwell above) 20190730151307567 by ChrisSpargo on Scribd Scribd Privacy… Read full this story
- Epstein pal Jean-Luc Brunel who ‘shared Prince Andrew ‘sex slave’ Virginia Roberts’ is charged with raping a teenager
- Epstein ex-associate Jean-Luc Brunel placed under formal investigation
- Ex-Modeling Agent and Epstein Associate Is Arrested in France
- Epstein’s Island, ‘Little St. Jeff’s’: A Hideaway Where Money Bought Influence
- Coronavirus update: Traffic stops, air raid sirens wail as Beijing mourns 3,000 dead
- The Aspiring Novelist Who Became Obama’s Foreign-Policy Guru
Model scout Jean-Luc Brunel flees to Brazil as Paris police launch official investigation into man who supplied Jeffrey Epstein with underage girls and raid the agency he used to traffic minors have 268 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at September 25, 2019. This is cached page on MMOR. If you want remove this page, please contact us.