Another update hit En Masse’s anime MMO Closers today, granting players the ability to promote the feral Seth to Special Agent as well as the ability for her to access Season Three Content. The update also adds a new event sector to the game titled “Full Moon City.” The Full Moon City event dungeon is available until October 22 and can be accessed by anyone level 40 or over. There are four difficulty levels total, determined by player level. Most players can enter twice a day but platinum players get an additional entry. Players who complete sectors will be rewarded with Full Moon Stones and/or Fragments that can be used to craft items. Of course, there are plenty of other additions with this update, including new costumes in the store. Full patch notes are available on the game’s site.
- Closer to God by Being the Agent of Our Peace and Its Benefits
- Facial Cleansers That Promote Anti Aging Agents
- New Product Launches Need Promotional Gifts
- Let Promotional Massage Items Rub Your Company in the Right Direction
- Turn Into a New Fashionable Face With Promotion Codes
- District 303 approves new contract, updated goals for Superintendent Pearson
- New Video Software Let's You Create Video Easily and It's Fun
- Sports Knee Support - Why a New Lightweight Knee Brace Can Help - Special Report
- Photo Frames Let You Take Special Care of Your Special Photographs
- New Technology is a Promotional Bonanza For Restaurants
New Closers Update Lets You Promote Seth To Special Agent have 243 words, post on www.mmobomb.com at September 23, 2019. This is cached page on MMOR. If you want remove this page, please contact us.