First announced in December last year, the latest mobile RPG from Square Enix, War of the Visions: Final Fantasy Brave Exvius, is making an appearance over at Tokyo Game Show 2019. Even though the game has yet to launch, an internal collaboration with Final Fantasy XIV has already been announced, with more characters revealed at the annual event too. Before that, here is a brand-new trailer for War of the Visions: Final Fantasy Brave Exvius!
Previously, only Y’shtola Rhul was announced as part of the collaboration. Others joining her in the collaboration include:
● Thancred Waters (event-exclusive Gunbreaker)
War of the Visions FFBE X Final Fantasy XIV collab characters
Unfortunately at this point of time, Square Enix has yet to announce an official launch date or schedule for War of the Visions: Final Fantasy Brave Exvius, even though a global server has been confirmed since E3 2019. Stay tuned for the latest updates for this mobile RPG!
- BlizzCon And Beyond: Why Companies Promote Games Through Huge Events
- 5 new game trailers you shouldn't miss, from 'Kingdom Hearts 3' to the remake of the fan-favourite 'Resident Evil 2'
- Inside “The Hunger Games” Social Media Machine
- No Marvel or HBO? No big deal, San Diego Comic-Con observers say
- Activision Blizzard, Inc (ATVI) Q1 2018 Earnings Conference Call Transcript